vRealize Operations (f.k.a. vCenter Operations Manager) is VMware’s tooling for Operations Management. vRealize Operations comes in different versions: Standard, Advanced and Enterprise. The standard option offers seamless integration with vSphere and valuable standard dashboards; while the Advanced and Enterprise version offer custom dashboarding options and integration options with physical servers, storage solutions and application level monitoring.
I’ve published the following articles on vRealize Operations and the suite on viktorious.nl:
- vCops: Building a custom dashboard using the vCops NetApp adapter
- vCops: Is a low(er) health score always a bad thing?
- What is VMware vCenter Infrastructure Navigator?
- vCenter Operations 5.7.1 + vCenter Log Insight = Maximum Visibility
- vCops 5.7 Improvements on Capacity Remaining Badge – Part 1 & Part 2
- How to move the vCops vApp between clusters
- VMware vSOM: What does it mean for vCops licensing?
- How to integrate vCloud Director 5.1 into vCops 5.6
- License vCenter Operations Manager only for a subset of vCenter objects
- Create a custom heat map using vCenter Operations 5.x
- VMware vCenter Operations 5.6 Management Suite and the modified licensing model
- Additional info on the vCops 5 installation requirements