For the last couple of years VMware The Netherlands organized the SummerSchool. In July and August different sessions on different subjects are organized and can be attended for free. For 2017, VMware NL again organizes the SummerSchool. This year, the following topics are on the agenda:
- Cloud management – focussing on IT operations, IT automation and Devops;
- End user computing – the focus is on unified endpoint management and VMware Horizon;
- Networking & security – is about VMware NSX;
- vSphere & vSAN – focussing on the new features of vSphere 6.5 and vSAN 6.6;
- Multi-Cloud & DevOps – discussing cross/multi-cloud solutions.
On top of the SummerSchool sessions, a SummerSchool kick-off event is organized on July 4th in Utrecht.
Special guest: Pat Gelsinger
Mister Pat Gelsinger, VMware CEO, will present the keynote at the SummerSchool kick-off event on July 4th. This is your chance to meet Pat and to get inspired by the keynote he will present.
If you want to attend the kick-off event or want to attend one of the SummerSchool sessions, be sure to register in advance. Registration is available here.