vRealize Automation (vRA f.k.a. vCloud Automation Center) is VMware’s central cloud management tool and offers a self-service catalog for requesting and managing all types of IT services across multiple clouds and platforms to provide customers with on-demand access to any service. vRA is capable of managing virtual (vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM, XenServer), physical (Dell, Cisco, HP) and cloud (Amazon, OpenStack, VMware vCloud) based resources.
Check out all my articles I’ve written on vRealize Automation:
- What is vCloud Automation Center?
- Changes to VMware’s vCloud Suite 5.5
- vCAC licensing as part of the vCloud Suite
- Why is the vCO endpoint type not available in vCAC 6.0 when using a vCloud Suite license?
- VMware vCAC 6.0 installation tips
- How to configure a vCAC transport zone?
- Inventory collection fails after renaming a resource pool
- vCAC: Add a new location to a compute resource
- vCAC: About endpoints and credentials
- Deploy a virtual machine with vCAC’s Advanced Service Designer part I and part II
- How to edit the vCAC 6 appliance database
- NetApp as a service with vCAC 6
- vCAC: Prevent tenants to become inaccessible due to expiring SSO internal password
- vCAC: The importance of vCO error handling in vCAC workflow stubs