The web site provides free and intuitive access to an increasing number of “always on-line” comparisons, enabling businesses to make IT purchase decisions, create solution proposals and perform technical product research. The platform also provides vendors with a groundbreaking way to increase brand visibility and articulate product value. The StackBuilder framework visually quantifies product benefits and even allows for the integration of products in solution stacks and custom reports.
My former colleague Ruben Spruijt, now CTO at Atlantis Computing says: “Imagine what the impact is when leading industry experts unite on a unique industry platform and share their unbiased and independent insights about Hyper Converged, Software-Defined Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Cloud technologies. You get access to a powerhouse that takes technical content management to a whole new level and disrupts the status quo of consultancy!”
Key-features of the WhatMatrix include:
- Multi-category comparison engine with colour-coded evaluation scores to easily identify product advantages and limitations, comprehensive technical details and build-in feedback mechanism
- Interactive Stack-Builder (patent pending) – evaluate and apply complementary Add-Ons to improve functionality and overcome identified limitations
- Export & print evaluation reports
- Self-Service enabled community platform – create, upload and maintain your comparison on WhatMatrix, visibly promote your own expertise
- Industry Affiliates and Vendor Council
Read the full press release here.
New comparison is coming!
Currently WhatMatrix.com offers the following comparisons:
- Cloud Storage Gateways
- Backups for virtual environments
- Software Defined Storage and HyperConverged Infrastructure
- End user computing
I’m personally working on a new comparison to be published this week on WhatMatrix.com. Stay tuned for more information on this new WhatMatrix which has to do with something I’m blogging on quite frequently! To be announced…