PQR and VMware The Netherlands invite you for a free seminar on the Software Defined Datacenter.
- When? May 31st, 12:00-17:00
- Where? VMware The Netherlands headquarters, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- What? Free seminar on the Software Defined Datacenter, with a focus on Software Defined Networking with VMware NSX and orchestration with VMware vRealize.
Note that this seminar is intended for the Dutch VMware customers, so all sessions will be presented in Dutch. There’s also an invite which includes all the details.
Join Martijn Doedens (SecureLink), Ronald de Jong (PQR) and Viktor van den Berg on a journey through the Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC).
In today’s digital world everybody is connected. In their private life, consumers are used to having access to their applications and data from any place, any device at any time. They are used to fast, reliable and secure connections. Consumers expect exactly the same for their professional applications and data, which put high expectations on the IT organization. IT is required to deliver IT services fast, secure, consistent and on-demand. Transform your traditional datacenter to a Software Defined Datacenter and learn how the SDDC will help you in achieving these goals!
The agenda for this seminar is as follows:
- 12:00 – 13:00 Welcome at VMware The Netherlands HQ, a free lunch is provided by VMware.
- 13:00 – 13:15 Opening by Henk Nijkerk, Partner Manager VMware
- 13:15 – 13:30 The future of the Software Defined Datacenter (Viktor van den Berg, Solution Architect, PQR)
- 13:30 – 14:15 The new network? It’s virtual! (Ronald de Jong, Sr.Consultant, PQR)
- 14:15 – 15:00 Microsegmentation using “zero trust networking” (Martijn Doedens, Cybersecurity & Network Professional, SecureLink)
- 15:00 – 15:15 Break
- 15:15 – 16:00 The next big thing: Automated IT (Viktor van den Berg, Solution Architect, PQR)
- 16:00 Closing, Mark Olij (Alliance Manager, PQR)
Hope to see you on May 31st in Utrecht!