Yesterday a message popped in my mailbox: The VMware Usergroup is organizing its first VMUG Virtual Event. The VMUG Virtual Event is scheduled January 21st and takes place on-line. The event is free and accesible for all VMUG members; make sure you have a free vmug.com account.
Paul Strong, VMware’s Acting CTO, will be responsible for the keynote of this event. The breakout sessions include speakers like Chris Colotti, Ryan Cramer, Danny Allan and more:
Our distinguished partner, VMware, will be sharing their expertise at VMUG’s FREE and extremely informative Virtual Event by presenting on a number of industry-leading topics. From cloud computing to operations management and technical best practices, the VMware breakout sessions will enlighten virtual attendees who are searching for solutions and results on January 21st.
VMware Shares a Wealth of Knowledge
Featured Breakout Sessions include:
- Hybrid Cloud Deep Dive – Chris Colotti
- vCenter Operations 5.8: Simplify and Automate Operations Management – Ryan Cramer
- The Evolving Desktop: How to Deliver Windows Desktops and Applications from the Cloud – Danny Allan
- Virtual San: Technical Best Practices – Peter Keilty
- NSX Overview and Deep Dive – Rod Stuhlmuller
- Log Insight – Hicham Mourad
- Upgrading to vSphere 5.5 – Andrew Lytle
- Performance Best Practice – Mark Achtemichuck
- Troubleshooting Storage Performance – Mark Achtemichuck
- Visit the VMUG website for more information on VMware breakout sessions as well as the full session and event agenda.