In a little more than one month VMworld 2015 US takes place in the Moscone Center, San Francisco. This year I will again be attending the VMworld US and I’m really looking forward! In this post I will share some of the sessions that I’m planning to attend. Every year it’s getting more challenging to create a schedule that includes all the presentations I want to see; there’s simply just too much great content and not enough time. Fortunately all the sessions are recorded, so you can watch them afterwards.
Here’s a selection of break-out sessions I’m planning to attend:
- HBC5008 – vCloud Air Disaster Recovery Technical Deep Dive
- HBC5201 – Technical Deep Dive on vCloud Air Advanced & Hybrid Networking Services, Powered by VMware NSX
- NET4695 – Introduction to Integrating VMware Network Virtualization with Site Recovery Manager
- SDDC4593 – Ask the Expert vBloggers
- CTO6632 – VMware R&D CTO Panel
- CTO6453 – The Future of Software-Defined Storage – What does it look like in 3 years time?
- CTO6455 – Future Meets Present: Insights from VMware’s Field CTOs
- MGT5830 – vRealize Automation Self Service Infrastructure Automation at Garmin
- STO6089 – Automation for vCloud Air Disaster Recovery – VMware Technical Preview
- STO5333 – Building a Stretched Cluster with Virtual SAN
On top of this I’m course also reserving some time to wander around the solutions exchange, and of course…don’t forget the labs. Hope to meet you at VMworld 2015!